Half day guided rock climb. Looking for adventure, but not ready to commit to a full day of climbing? This is the ticket. Experience the fun of rock climbing in Montana in a spectacular setting near Kalispell, Montana at the "Kila Crag".
You will learn the ropes with certified guides that put you on the right routes for your ability level. Get incredible views, new skills and make memories that will last a lifetime.
Rock climbing is rapidly growing in popularity and with good reason! This sport provides a challenge and an incredible reward as you make your way safely to the top of the crag. Whether this is your first time or you've been climbing for years, there is a wide variety of rock climbing difficulty and our guides will adjust their training to meet your needs. Whether your five or sixty five, you'll feel challenged, yet comfortable and safe along the journey.
After your 3 hours of climbing, you can relax and take in the views or explore the nearby Smith or Thompson Lakes. This climb is located 15-20 minutes outside of Kalispell in one of the more remote and quite areas of the Flathead Valley.
Why Book This Trip?
- THE top rated outdoor experience on Tripadvisor!
- 20-minutes West of Kalispell, making it an easy-to-reach destination with drive-up climbing available.
- Half day tour lets you explore other destinations in the same day
- South facing makes it a great place to climb in spring and fall or in the mornings on hot summer days.
- Personalized treatment from fantastic guides
- All climbing equipment including shoes and harness
- Safety helmet
- Certified guide
- First aid kit if needed
What To Bring
- Bottled water
- Lunch / Snacks
- Rain jacket & Warm clothes
- Long pants are recommended to protect against mosquitoes and abrasions
- Wear tennis or hiking shoes for the short hike to the climbs
- Sun protection
- 15 miles west of Kalispell, Montana - Details upon booking
- Meeting Point Map - https://tourbase.link/kila
- Email confirmation upon booking
- Available to book May 1 - October 15
- Weather - We will climb in light rain. If we are forced to quit climbing due to rain or lightning, the cost of the trip will be prorated and a partial refund will be issued
- Not recommended for travelers that are pregnant or with back issues