Whitefish Guided Rock Climbing | Full Day
Ready to make memories as you scale spectacular Montana rock faces? Just outside of Whitefish, Montana there is an incredible series of rock climbing routes with everthing from top roping to trad. Spend the day developing your climbing skills, discovering what you are capable of and having an incredible time with your friends and family.
This is our most popular climbing destination and with good reason. Here, you'll find over three dozen climbing route. Immerse yourself in the beauty of the National Forest alongside the Stillwater river where you'll rock climbe amidst green Argillite canyon walls. This area near Stryker is our go-to area in warmer summer months of June - August.
Let our guides show you the ropes and match your climbing abilitie to the optimal routes around. We’ll teach beginners critical safety and climbing tips and techniques. For more experienced climbers we provide more advanced instruction including anchor building and trad climbing.
This full day option gives you enough time to break up the climbing with relaxing, eating, hanging by the river and then climbing some more. Looking for just a quick excursion? Check out the 3-hour, half day option.
Why Book This Trip?
- The top rated outdoor experience on Tripadvisor for the region!
- This location is just 30-minutes north of Whitefish, making it an easy-to-reach destination with drive-up climbing available
- The shade from the forest and nearby mountain stream makes this a wonderful place to climb even on the hottest days
- Our guides will give you personalized treatment to customize the climbing to your level
- All climbing equipment including shoes and harness
- Safety helmet
- Certified guide
- First aid kit if needed
What To Bring
- Bottled water
- Lunch / Snacks
- Rain jacket
- Warm clothes / layers
- Wear tennis shoes or hiking shoes for the short scramble to the base of the climbs
- Sun protection
- Hwy 93 North mile marker 158 near Stryker Montana - Details upon booking
- Open on Google Maps
- Email confirmation upon booking
- Weather - We will climb in light rain. If we are forced to quit climbing due to rain or lightning, the cost of the trip will be prorated and a partial refund will be issued
- Not recommended for travelers that are pregnant or with back issues