Get ready for untracked powder and endless throttle thrills on a snowbike tour near Glacier National Park. Get epic views into Glacier, Flathead Lake and the Whitefish Range. We can cover 40-70 miles in a full day! All riders and ability levels are welcome as we customize the terrain and the training to suit you.
We've got top of the line equipment and the best guide in the industry. With Wilderness First Responder training and Avalanche Level 2 Certifications, our #1 Concern is your safety. You will learn new skills and reach new heights while feeling comfortable and safe.
Snowbiking in Montana allows more versatility and maneuverability than a traditional snowmobile. It is a totally different experience and perhaps the best way to discover miles of hidden gems in the Montana mountains.
Why Book This Tour?
- Perhaps the most fun you'll have in your entire life
- Explore the hidden gems of northwest Montana
- Choose your destination near Glacier National Park and the Flathead
- Yamaha, Kawasaki or Husqvarna Snowbike
- Riding and Safety Gear
- Snowbike delivery to trailhead
What's Not Included
- Hotel transportation
How Do I Book This?
Please email us or submit an inquiry with the dates and numbers of riders in your group and we'll give you a call and send you more information right away
- Destination Trailhead - Details In Confirmation Email