If you're looking for a Glacier National Park kayak rental, look no further than this East Glacier kayak rental service. This location in East Glacier provides a unique opportunity to explore the beautiful waters of Lower Two Medicine Lake or other nearby lakes and streams to escape the crowds on your very own kayak.
We offer single and tandem kayaks to suit your needs, whether you're looking for a solo mission or fun with the family. Pickup your kayak at our location in East Glacier or have it delivered to your destination on the east side of the park. Create memories that will last a lifetime. Don't miss out on an unforgettable adventure – visit East Glacier for your Glacier Park kayak rental needs.
- Pickup - Kayaks will be picked up in East Glacier. Kayaks fit in the bed of a truck or we can help you strap them to the roof of your vehicle with pads.
- Delivery - You may request a drop-off and pick-up service for boat transportation to areas in the east side of Glacier National Park, within close proximity of East Glacier Park Village (separate fees apply, contact us for details).
- Inspection - All boats going into waters in the East Glacier and surrounding area and require a watercraft invasive species inspection for $10. This will be completed prior to your arrival, you simply pay the fee in the "Add-On Section of checkout"
- Local Recreation/Conservation Permits - are required to recreate in the East Glacier area. It costs $20/person for a year long permit which may be purchased online.
- Kayaking Inside Glacier Boundary - Bringing in outside boats to Two Medicine Lake within Glacier Park boundaries is prohibited at this time. We recommend accessing Lower Two Medicine Lake which does not require park entry, vehicle reservations and is actually partially in Glacier Park at the North End!