East Glacier Kayak Rental offers a unique opportunity to explore the crystal clear waters of the park's majestic lakes. Whether you're looking for some solo time or heading out with the family, we have single and tandem kayaks available to suit your needs.
With our rentals, you can spend a peaceful day on the water, surrounded by breathtaking views of the Montana wilderness. Lower Two Medicine Lake on the edge of Glacier National Park is a local favorite. Enjoy the gorgeous views into the Two Medicine part of the park, but avoid the crowds as you paddle like a local on this beautiful lake or other nearby lake. Pickup your kayak and head to your destination for the day.
Our knowledgeable staff will provide you with all the necessary equipment, including paddles, life jackets, and life vests, ensuring that you have a safe and enjoyable experience. They can also give recommendations for top areas to kayak.
With the convenience of our location in East Glacier, you can rent a kayak for just 4-hours or for a full day. Take your time, enjoy the serene beauty of the park, and create memories that will last a lifetime. Come visit East Glacier to hit the waters for a day of kayaking.
- Pickup - Kayaks will be picked up in East Glacier. Kayaks fit in the bed of a truck or we can help you strap them to the roof of your vehicle with pads.
- Delivery - You may request a drop-off and pick-up service for boat transportation to areas in the east side of Glacier National Park, within close proximity of East Glacier Park Village (separate fees apply, contact us for details).
- Inspection - All boats going into waters in the East Glacier and surrounding area and require a watercraft invasive species inspection for $10. This will be completed prior to your arrival, you simply pay the fee in the "Add-On Section of checkout"
- Local Recreation/Conservation Permits - are required to recreate in the East Glacier area. It costs $20/person for a year long permit which may be purchased online.
- Kayaking Inside Glacier Boundary - Bringing in outside boats to Two Medicine Lake within Glacier Park boundaries is prohibited at this time. We recommend accessing Lower Two Medicine Lake which does not require park entry, vehicle reservations and is actually partially in Glacier Park at the North End!