Guided Hike On The Highline Trail Glacier National Park
Embark on the ultimate hiking adventure with our guided tour of the Highline Trail in Glacier National Park! This iconic trail is known as one of the park's most famous for good reason. It offers breathtaking vistas of the billion-year-old geological features near the continental divide that make Glacier National Park so unique.
Starting in Columbia Falls, we will enter West Glacier and wind our way up the famous Going-to-the-Sun Road, immersing ourselves in the park's rich history, geology, and wildlife along the way. Once at Logan Pass, our expert guides will lead you on the trail for an in-depth exploration of the alpine environments, wildlife habitats, and stunning geologic formations that make this trail a must-visit. Guides share tales of the park's past and you will gain a deeper appreciation for the natural wonders that surround you.
As you hike along the trail, your senses come alive with the sights, sounds, and smells of this pristine wilderness. Marvel at one of the most panoramic views in the continental US. The rugged beauty of the billion-year-old geological features is simply mesmerizing, with towering peaks, pristine alpine meadows, and crystal-clear streams that glisten in the sunlight.
This guided hiking tour promises an unforgettable experience, combining natural beauty with educational insights, making it perfect for nature enthusiasts, adventure seekers, and those looking to deepen their understanding of Glacier National Park's ecological wonders on a bucket list Glacier hike.
Why Book This Hike?
- Best Views- Unprecedented panoramic views over Mt. Oberlin, Heavens Peak and McDonald Creek drainage below make for memorable photos and overlooks.
- Skip The Parking Dilemna - None of the normal headaches of getting a vehicle reservation pass or trying to find parking at Logan Pass Visitor Center at 10AM.
- Amazing Guides - We can already tell you'll like them! Your knowledgeable guide will share information about the wildlife, geology and history of the area along the way, deepening your appreciation for Glacier and helping you feel safe along the hike.
- All participants must be able to hike ~8 miles and 850 ft of elevation gain.
- Meeting Point - This tour meets in Columbia Falls, MT about 20 minutes from the entrance to West Glacier. Open in Google Maps.
- Must buy a Glacer pedestrian entry pass prior to arrival (this is not a vehicle reservation, as that is included in the tour)