Embark on an adrenaline-fueled adventure with a guided half-day RZR tour! This thrilling excursion takes you through some of the most scenic terrain in the area, offering stunning views and an unforgettable experience.
Hop in your own two- or four-person RZR and head off with a local guide to lead you on an exciting journey through the spectacular mountains and foothills of the Whitefish Range. Explore the best trails while highlighting the most scenic spots along the way. You'll get to explore off-road paths and discover hidden gems that you likely wouldn't find on your own.
Whether you're a beginner or an experienced rider, a guided half-day RZR tour is a perfect way to explore the outdoors and get your heart racing. So gear up and get ready for an unforgettable adventure that's exciting for the whole family!
This off-road rental meets just north of Whitefish, Montana near the town of Olney and is suitable for adults and youth at least 48" tall. No experience is needed to give this a try, but drivers must be 21+ with a valid license.
Important Tour Information
- All participants must wear an outer layer consisting of clothing with long pants, long sleeves, and close-toed shoes. No exceptions!
- Price does NOT include trail use fees, replacement fuel, or safety gear deposit; collected by tour operator on day of service.
- Trail fees - $10 per 2-seater / $20 per 4-seater
- 3-5 gallons average of replacement fuel at $6.25/gallon (subject to change based on current gas prices)
- $50 held deposit for safety gear (helmets & goggles) release subject to returned gear inspection
- Drivers must pass an ATV / UTV safety course before hitting the trails
- All rentals and tours depart rain or shine and will not be canceled for 'bad weather'. Tour operators reserve the right to cancel for dangerous weather conditions at their discretion.
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers or those with back issues.
What to Bring
Weather in Montana can change rapidly and dressing in layers is strongly suggested when planning any outdoor activity. Warmer days are great to jump in surrounding lakes and streams so feel free to bring a day bag or two with a change of clothes.
Other useful items to bring include:
- CASH - Many small businesses have been affected by increased credit card fees, consider paying for additional services and gratuities in cash
- Sack lunch or snacks & water; small selection available to purchase on-site before tour
- Bandana/face buff (especially late summer/autumn)
- Bug spray
- Driving gloves
- Swimsuit, towel, and sunscreen
Where is this tour?
This tour is located about 20 minutes from Whitefish, MT near the town of Olney. Check Google Maps location here.