Whitefish Montana is known as a top ski destination AND a fantastic snowmobile destinations as well. Enjoy panoramic vistas and epic thrills in this guided full-day snowmobile tour just north of Whitefish, Montana. Your perfect winter adventure awaits!
In this full-day snowmobile tour you will mount a Polaris 650 Snowmobile and set off with our highly trained guides to show you the most spectacular scenes around.
IMPORTANT - Ensure you have selected "Full Day Guide" from the "Add-Ons" in the checkout process as you add this tour to your cart.
You will get to feel the thrills of the throttle, enjoy miles of groomed trails and reach scenic destinations with the guidance of a local expert. This tour is great for families, first timers and intermediate riders.
Enjoy 40+ miles of trails and incredible off-groomed play areas as well. Here, you can cruise around dozens of miles of groomed trails or boon dock over rolling meadows as you enjoy the fresh powder.
Work up an appetite and enjoy lunch with a view. Then, continue to play the afternoon away in this winter wonderland before you return back to the shop. This full-day will tire you out and give you more than your money's worth in memorable moments, views and thrills.
The Sleds & Single vs. Double Riders
Polaris Indy 650 Offers single or two-passenger options (same price for one or two passengers!
It is a light and versatile snowmobile to inspire confidence from the get-go. You'll find solid skis and a comfortable seat. Convenient storage lets you stash the food and gear you need. The 137" studded track helps hug the turns and trails in any condition. Basically, this sled helps pack in more smiles per mile at the best possible rates we offer.
Why Book With Us?
- Highest standards for equipment maintenance and safety
- Fantastic trails that are great for beginners and experienced riders
- No-hassle cancellations up to 72 hours in advance
- Book Now & Pay Later!
Open in Google Maps
Important Info About Booking & Gear
- Guide - Make sure to Add Guide in checkout to reserve one of our limited (and wonderful) guides.
- Lunch - Optional Add-On for Full Day Guided Tours. Hot lunch is brats, fruit, chips and cocoa over a fire.
- Gear - You can rent Snowmobile Jackets, Bibs, and Gloves Upon Request ($25/set) by adding this "Add-On" to your shopping cart. YOU MUST bring your own winter boots that cover the ankle. We do not rent boots and your trip will not be able to go out if you arrive without boots, due to safety. They can be rented at Sportsman's Ski Haus if neeeded. Thanks!
- Cancellation Policy - This tour offers free cancellation up until 72-hours prior to the tour. Any cancellations made within 72-hours will be charged in full.
Want to Rent Your Snowmobile, but not the guide?
Checkout our Half-Day or Full-Day rentals where you can self-guide your group.