Prepare to make Montana memories as you ebike in Glacier National Park. This foldable ebike is perfect for people that want to transport bikes to Avalanche Lake Trailhead to ride Going-to-the-sun road, but don't have a bike rack or truck. Several bikes can easily fit in the back of an SUV or a couple of bikes will fit in a sedan. Plus we've got bike racks to rent if you need to tranport more!
But wait, there's more! This ebike rental serves as your vehicle entry pass into Glacier National Park. Good bye rage clicking at 8AM on recreation.gov!
Immerse yourself in the awe-inspiring vistas of majestic mountains, cascading waterfalls, and pristine alpine meadows. Our eBikes offer a perfect blend of eco-friendly exploration and thrilling outdoor experience. You can conveniently pick them up in Apgar Village just inside West Glacier entrance.
Navigate the twists and turns of the iconic Going-to-the-Sun Road, relishing the freedom to stop at scenic overlooks and capture Instagram-worthy snapshots. For those seeking seclusion, explore hidden gems off the beaten path of the inside north fork road, where tranquility reigns supreme and wildlife encounters are not uncommon.
Height, Bike Details & More
- Height - The foldable ebike is perfect for those that are 4'11" to 5'7". Taller folks can ride them as well, but we might suggest one of the full frame electric bike rentals if you are 5'8" and above.
- Bikes - These bikes have front suspension and can reach speeds up to 25 mph with a range of 15-25 miles depending on use of the pedal assist.
- Vehicle Entry - This year, you can use your bike rental voucher as your vehicle reservation entry for the day. You will still need to buy the standard entry ticket into Glacier, but you do not need the vehicle reservation that is typically required from late May to early September to get into the park.
- Bike Racks - These bikes are a great way to transport e-bikes without needing a bike rack. We can usually accommodate 2-3 bikes in the back of your SUV or sedan and you may add on bike racks in the checkout process if you need more space.
Bike Pickup Point
- Eddie's Cafe in Apgar - Google Maps
- You may also pickup bikes at the Kalispell Shop - 1034 Whitefish Stage Rd Google Maps
The default pickup location will be at Eddie's Cafe in Apgar West Glacier. Please reply to your confirmation email if you prefer to pickup your ebike in Kalispell