Whitefish RZR Side by Side Rental (2 Seater)
Rent your very own 2021 Polaris RZR to get off-the-beaten-path and explore Montana! 2-Person Vehicle. These half-day (3 hours) and full-day (6 hours) RZR Rentals near Glacier National Park can be enjoyed around Kalispell, Whitefish or Eureka. Hit the trails with one or two people in this side-by-side rental. Leave the crowds behind and up the adrenaline on this 2021 Polaris RZR XP 4 1000.
4-Seat RZR? If you're looking for a four-seater RZR visit this page.
This off-road rental meets just north of Whitefish, Montana and is suitable for adults and youth at least 48" tall. No experience needed to give this a try, but drivers must be 21+ with a valid license.
Start the day getting geared up and trained on vehicle usage. We'll provide you a map and familiarize you with the area so you can feel comfortable navigating your way. If you want a guided tour we've got those too! Hit one of the incredible trails nearby depending on the type of riding you'd like to do.
Our ATV and RZR trails range from easy, scenic logging roads to more advanced trails that will take you past rivers, deep into the forest and up onto mountains. Stop for incredible photos at the lookout points or even take a dip in a nearby lake.
- 2 Seater Polaris RZR Rental
- Helmet & Goggles
- UTV Safety Briefing
- Must be 25+ to rent. 21+ to drive with valid license and present license at time of rental.
- 48" height requirement to be a passenger
- Must wear an outer layer consisting of: Long pants, Long sleeves, Close-Toed Shoes. No exceptions.
- Price does NOT include replacement Fuel or State Recreational Use Permit. $20 for group up to 6 via MT State website purchased in advance OR $15/pp day-of
- All rentals are rain or shine, we do not cancel for 'bad weather'. We reserve the right to cancel for dangerous weather conditions at our discretion
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers or those with back issues
1025 Martin Creek Rd, Olney MT 59927 - Approximately 25-minutes North of Whitefish Open in Google Maps